**Please note - Delivery time for this product is 2-3 days approx.**
Low Vibration VL LRS55 "Hawk" Pole Tamper
The Trelawny Tamper was developed in association with Thames Water Utilities. It conforms to the New Roads and Street Works Act (UK), and is one of the most versatile compactors available today for deep concrete dressing and back-fill tamping especially in and around deep foundations and utility poles.
The Trelawny VL LRS55 has set the standard for low vibration deep concrete dressing giving added operator comfort without loss of power. Rigorous tests were carried out over a two year period by Thames Water Utilities and a number of approved research establishments. Results show the Trelawny Tamper to be number one in its field.
- 100mm x 100mm Tamping Foot fitted as standard
- Lightweight and compact: easily stored and transported
- Low air consumption: can be run off on board compressors
- Reduced Vibration improves operator control
- Small reinstatement around water meters and stopcocks
- Narrow trench work carried out by cable companies
- Compaction of tarmacadam or asphalt
- Compacting close to walls and street fittings
- Back fill small areas