TFP Floor Planer 415VAC Electric
TFP presents a combination of innovation technology, with performance tested features and benefits in a rugged rotary planer unit. The modern integral design of the TFP provides an easier to manoeuvre unit, and ensures even profiling and a higher work rate.
Suitable for rapidly removing scale, rust, paint and other deposits from steel surface in preparation for re-coating and will quickly produce an ideal key or grooved profile on concrete. Also very efficient at cleaning concrete surfaces.
A robust heavy duty floor scarifying machine, designed for heavier applications such as reducing concrete, concrete grooving laitance removal or keying ready for resurfacing. The motor has been positioned to place the weight directly above the cutter drum for a firm ground holding cut.
- Reducing / planing concrete
- Concrete grooving laitance removal
- Keying ready for resurfacing
- Removal of stone roofing material, white lines, ice, soiling and grease
- Preparing floors for painting
- Paint and coatings removal from steel and concrete surfaces
- Tank lining
- Removal of contaminant during decommissioning