Single Headed Scaling Hammer (Bush Version)
Predominantly for steel application, the Trelawny single and triple head Scaling/Scabbling Hammers, in several distinct versions, are ideal tools to compliment our needle scalers in more demanding applications for surface preparation and coatings removal.
Heavy duty scabblers, with one piece pistons have proven to be the choice for "fracturing" thicker, tough to remove materials and concrete dressing. Trelawny Scabbling Hammers are fitted with Tungsten Carbide tipped cruciform heads but can be fitted with Tungsten Carbide tipped bush hammer heads as an option.
The Trelawny Triple Scalers/Scabblers can be converted to an in-line configuration for hard to reach areas by simply exchanging the side handle for the main handle.
Features And Benefits:
- Replaceable scaling heads with 2 piece piston:
- Quick changes in the field or in the workshop
- Less downtime
- Lower overall maintenance costs
- Tungsten carbide cruciform and bush heads:
- Heads stay sharper longer
- Lower useage costs
- Nylon brush seals:
- Cleans piston on every stroke, minimising contamination, improving performance and extending life
- Lower replacement parts costs
- Single screw cap design:
- Simplifies piston replacement
- Lowers product maintenance costs
- Less downtime
- Air inlet / Side handle port:
- Converts easily to in-line configiration for even more versatility
- Side handle improves comfort, grip and stability
- Lower operator fatigue
- Removal of rust, coatings, scale from steel structures and surface
- Cleaning of cast iron, steel pipe and bell joints of gas lines maintained by utilities and gas companies
- Removal of stubborn coatings and mastic residue from floor
- Reduced Vibration improves operators control.
Browse through our other Low Vibration options.